[lro] dang SPOTs

From: David Scheidt (dmschei@attglobal.net)
Date: Fri Nov 08 2002 - 16:41:13 EST

    I spent some time figuring out why the horn on the 109 wasn't working
    anymore this afternoon, and discovered that somebody had put very
    nice soldered insulated conections on the the wires at the horn. And
    soldered them with acid core solder or flux! Needless to say, the
    solder joint was corrorded, as were about an inch or inch and a half
    of the wires. I guess the 109 is worth thousands less with crimped
    on horn connections, now.

    David