Re: [lro] Text of NY Times Article

From: Dick Joltes (djoltes@attglobal.net)
Date: Fri Nov 08 2002 - 16:27:41 EST

    On Friday 08 November 2002 04:12 pm, you wrote:
    > Y'know - I just tried to write a rebuttal to that article -
    > amazingly, words have failed me.

    I'm thinking on this and may well do something over the weekend.

    > All I can say is that with 4 Rovers in the house I must be
    > a friggin' millionaire...

    So hang on to the stable for a few more years and maybe you can
    have an auction and retire at, err, what, 45 or so on the proceeds.
    Then you can go to the UK and buy a new herd to start playing with.
    ;-)

    If someone offered me $50k for Smudger I'd take it in a heartbeat;
    then I'd grab another Airportable for $2500 and start over, laughing
    the whole time.

    enjoy,

    dj
    1974 SIII Airportable, 'Smudger'