Re: [lro] 25D questions

From: Alan J. Richer (mrchurchill109@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Nov 08 2002 - 13:09:34 EST

    --- David Scheidt <dmschei@attglobal.net> wrote:

    > >I just got a new distributor, unfortunately a 25d, as I
    > had, and had
    > >wanted a 45d. My question is does the 25d suck when
    > going through water?

    Not if you put a rubber glove over it...that and a layer of
    silicone grease in the groove of the cap is considered a
    specific for the problem.

    One thing I found was helpful for water resistance was a
    trimmed-down set of wires for a Toyota Starlet. The rubber
    boots could be trimmed to fit the Rover plug holes very
    well and kept a lot of th water off the plugs - preventing
    shorting down the sides.

                     ajr

    =====
    The journey is the destination. Anything else is illusion.

    Please ignore the following advertising.....
    http://launch.yahoo.com/u2