[lro] RHD vs LHD

From: Alden John (JAlden@spaceimaging.com)
Date: Fri Nov 08 2002 - 11:33:59 EST

    LYNNE WORKMAN said:
    >getting on the military base and showing my I.D., let
    >alone paying for my Taco Bell order, might be comical events.

    The guards at the base get a kick out of coming around to the "other" side
    or of having me lean across the vehicle :) (I enjoy it too). I avoid drive
    through because of that and the height (cargo box on top of that CSW)
    Sorry I came across a bit harsh in the last missive but I am passionate
    about my madness :).
    You might be surprised about the parts availability (and how many parts
    don't care). I have found that they are more available and cheaper for the
    European 6 than for the Westlake one (mines the Euro)
    John & Mehetabel
    '73 RHD 109"
    6 Cyl CSW
    "I refuse to have a battle of wits with an unarmed person"

    message and its attachments and notify Space Imaging immediately.