[lro] Off road shots (was Keith Tanner-John Alden

From: Faure, Marin (marin.faure@boeing.com)
Date: Thu Nov 07 2002 - 20:47:32 EST

    >from Jim:
    >Finally got the Kane Creek pics up if you want to take a look.
    http://webs.purplemountain.net/jimfoo/moab2002rally.html

    Those are excellent photos. While I've encountered
    isolated places on the roads I've traveled that were tough, I've
    never encountered continuously rugged conditions like the ones
    in the pictures. What I'd like to know, however, is what sort
    of camera you used to take the shots with? I'm assuming it
    was a digital camera, but I'm quite impressed with the color
    and resolution. Thanks.

    C. Marin Faure
    Producer/Director, Boeing Video Services
    telephone (425)393-7721
    mobile (206)650-5622
    fax: (425)393-7741
    mail stop: 6Y-66