[lro] Vehicle transportation

From: Paul Schultz (pschultz@vcmails.com)
Date: Thu Nov 07 2002 - 12:41:39 EST

    I've struck a deal to purchase a 109 5 door. I've done some quick quotes to
    determine the best way to get the vehicle from Nebraska to Michigan. Looks
    like shipping is equal in cost to a one way flight and driving it home.
    Plus, I save my vacation time and the truck doesn't rack up 800+ miles.

    So, even though I've gotten several quick on-line quotes from various
    shipping companies, does anyone have any recommendations on a specific
    shipper? Any advise on what I should be looking for in a shipping company?

    FYI, quotes are in the $650 to $750 range. Open carrier. Bonded. Insured.
    Etc...

    It looks like a may indeed have a truck to put on that badge I ordered!

    Paul Schultz
    pschultz@vcmails.com