[lro] Re: Zenith- wasn't Zenith this time

From: Faure, Marin (marin.faure@boeing.com)
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 16:33:09 EST

    I too have had a bad condenser right out of the box.
    Installed correctly, wires looked fine, but car wouldn't
    start. Re-installed old condenser, and the engine started
    and ran great. I don't know what the insides of a condenser
    consist of, but it is apparently possible to have faulty ones
    right from the manufacturer.