[lro] (no subject)

From: LYNNE WORKMAN (workmeistr@msn.com)
Date: Wed Nov 06 2002 - 09:21:32 EST

    Hey, Jim,listers,
      So John got the beasties, that's too bad. My wife once delivered some
    rear folding seats to him for one of his "new" rovers. I'm sure the parts
    rigs' resale value doubled on their acquisition. I didn't know that John
    had actually sold his stash, and I don't know him personally, I just know
    that his ad ran for quite awhile on LRX. I have to go to Denver this
    weekend, so I might stop by the old shop (and check the garbage bin!).
      As for Matt Turowski, he lives down the street from me. Bill Rice (owned
    by Mrs. Merdle) introduced me to Matt on a visit here. I plan to go show
    him my new toy when it gets here and I'll tell him "hi" for you and the
    list. He's still got the big 109 SW, but has been keeping busy, I guess.
    He's a wealth of knowledge, also, and it would be nice to get him on the
    list.
      Thanks for the warm reception, Jim. Fell free to stop by anytime you're
    in the Springs area. I also give a great tour of Fort Carson as well. My
    learning curve for this new project is going to be pretty steep, but
    hopefully me and the Rover are better off in the end. Thanks in advance for
    the technical and emotional support sure to come.

    Bren Workman
    4955 Manzana Drive
    Colorado Springs, CO 80911
    (719) 393-9645 (h)