Re: LRO: RE: Series driver height.

From: N Forbes (forbesn@hotmail.com)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 18:12:01 EDT

    I'm 5'11" (except I slouch ;-) and I find the 88 a bit cramped. It's not too
    bad except I hate having the tranny tunnel stick into the footwell. My right
    knee gets quite sore on longer trips from having to bend my leg to the side.
    This wouldn't be a problem in a RHD. I find a 109 much more comfortable.
    Those extra few inches (and the reclining seat) make a big difference.

    Niall Forbes
    66 IIa 88SW - The Red Zit
    Dartmouth, Nova Scotia
    The Nova Scotian Rover - http://www3.ns.sympatico.ca/forbes/intro.htm