LRO: Re: Series driver height

From: Frank Elson (frankelson@felson.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 04:29:55 EDT

    I think that maybe whoever said the bit about short legs (or was it long
    legs?) might have the definitive point here.
     I'm 5' 4" and have never been uncomfortable in any Land Rover. My best mate
    is 6' 3" and never been uncomfortable in any Land Rover...we jump in and out
    of each others' vehicles with no problems... and we drive long distances so
    there's no point in that.
     My son is 6ft and. although he loves his Ser3 he is not comfy in it over
    much more than an hour...
     some folks have short bodies and long legs and short legs and long bodies
    Best Cheers

    Frank
         "(o)======(o)" Bronze Green 110 CSW