LRO: Re: Real offroaders

From: Jeff Bieler (mrbieler@earthlink.net)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 16:38:14 EDT

    Fair enough on your definition. Personally, I think the definition is a
    bit more open ended.

    I just jumped on that thread and the one of coils vs leaf springs when I
    thought it became a way to exclude people on the list and not a subject
    for debate.

    I break out my soap box on many occasions and keep a good pitch fork
    handy to fling manure randomly, but at the end of the day, I would
    rather pop a beverage in someone's garage while turning a wrench or over
    a bonfire after trail ride then get into a angry pissing contest over
    whose truck is the best.

    Jeff