Re: LRO: Pros and Cons: 1994 County SWB

From: Mark Pilkington (mark@skywagons.com)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 10:57:57 EDT

    Look on ebay for a hatch, there was one on there last week for $300 or
    so. The main problem I see is that if the hatch has rusted, there will
    be other rust. Do you realise that Range Rovers are aluminum? The body
    can still look great. Look under the rear lower tailgate hinge area for
    rust and of course along the chassis/Frame as well.. It might be cheap
    for a reason. You should be paying about $11,000 for it or there
    abouts. Less tha this is cheap, but I am in California where they do
    not rust and prices are higher. Good luck with it, I have a 90 RR and
    love it.
    Kind regards,
    Mark Pilkington