RE: LRO: The LRO/RRO test

From: Lee Jones (leejones6@home.com)
Date: Fri Jul 06 2001 - 12:48:17 EDT

    Nicely said Perrone - Plus a lot of the time the trucks are under warrantee
    (something I don't think ANY coiler can say!) and even if bought used the
    warrantee is still in place. On the LRO list I have told people to "take it
    to the dealer" on warrantee issues rather than tell then how to fix it.

    Lee