Re: LRO: Electrical Issues

From: Keith Tanner (keith@miata.net)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 17:49:36 EDT

    Perhaps not a lot of help, but when I started having trouble with my
    charging system, I took a different approach. Instead of debugging what I
    considered to be outdated and marginal, I simply put a new GM alternator in
    the truck. Cheap (under $100 Cdn) and easy, I can get spares anywhere, it's
    self-regulating and it puts out more power. I was even able to reuse my
    stock generator mounting bracket.

    Keith Tanner