Re: LRO: Roverfest Registration

From: RON WARD (ronward@synovustrust.com)
Date: Thu Jul 05 2001 - 15:57:00 EDT

    Killington, VT. August 10 - 12.

    >>> jarvis64@juno.com 07/05/01 03:26PM >>>
    If we knew when and where this was it'd help (yes, I'm too lazy to look
    at the website).

    bill

    On Thu, 5 Jul 2001 14:43:48 EDT ETMFOUR@aol.com writes:
    Last year's Roverfest was a huge success, and we expect this year to be
    better. But we need everyone's cooperation.
    An event the size of roverfest only works if 90% of the participants
    PREREGISTER, and the majority need to do it atleast a month in advance.
    We know from talking with you guys that a large number of people plan to
    attend, but very few have mailed in the check. If you've ever planned a
    wedding you know the caterer needs several weeks notice on the number of
    guests. We have THREE catered meals for this event. T-shirts,
    registration
    packets, camping area, all need advance planning. Most importantly we
    need to
    know how many trails and trail leaders will be needed. (this was our
    biggest
    problem last year when almost twice as many trucks lined up for the first

    trail rides as had signed up for them)
    PLEASE take 5 minutes right now to go to www.roverfest.com, download the
    registration and waiver forms, and mail them in.
    -Ed Messenger
    VP
    WCRC

    http://www.roverfest.com