Re: LRO: Re: OVLR Birthday Party pictures

From: Lori Sickley (rovers@nep.net)
Date: Wed Jul 04 2001 - 14:13:01 EDT

    At 12:47 PM 7/4/01, Pete wrote:

    >I went to the web site but didn't see anything about a slide show. Was it
    >in the E-Z package or did you do that your self?

    Nope not from e-z, sorry Pete, thought you meant something else. It's a
    script I modified. There are some others here:
    http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex14/ or do a search for image slide
    shows. Lots are available.

    If you don't like any of those just view source mine and play : ) I may
    have saved a template.

    I'm partial to the anfy
    http://www.dynamicdrive.com/dynamicindex14/dhtmlslide.htm and will be
    trying that next. Comments could probably be placed in the status bar.

    HEY!
    Any interest in list members with their Land Rovers pictures all in one
    place???
    I'd be willing to give it a go with a different script. Perhaps one you
    could choose which pictures to view?

    >Files are to big.
    >I am 'renting' web space for my main sight currently and
    >farming photostorage off to Geocities. The full song is over 4 minutes,
    >which gets the video up towards 100m in size.

    Um, yeah......takes a bit to dl in the background here and when it plays it
    tends to get your attention! ; )

    > When we get back to the
    >mainland this fall I am planning on standing up a webserver from my house.
    >Will then start streaming media.
    >A 40gig drive should hold about 10 hours of video.
    >I have been looking into some of those 'helmet cams' that bike racers and
    >skydivers use. Want to use similar technology to mount a couple cameras
    >onto the roof rack.
    >I have always wanted to travel the country, will just do it so I can video
    >all the different Rover events.
    > "RoverVision" will be born hahahahahahahahahahahaha

    *That* will be fun. Hurry up and move!
    I see a new fall pilot : )

    Lori in NE Pennsylvania
    http://www.simplerthyme.com/store/LR.html