Re: LRO: Re: OVLR Birthday Party pictures

From: Hope Peter (hope_peter@bah.com)
Date: Wed Jul 04 2001 - 12:47:25 EDT

    > Have a MX-1200 1.3 megapixel Fuji camera and used the E-Z autocam software
    > to reduce the files from http://www.beausoft.com/

    I went to the web site but didn't see anything about a slide show. Was it
    in the E-Z package or did you do that your self?

    > Don't have the tunes your video has though ; )
    > How about a longer version?

    Files are to big. I am 'renting' web space for my main sight currently and
    farming photostorage off to Geocities. The full song is over 4 minutes,
    which gets the video up towards 100m in size. When we get back to the
    mainland this fall I am planning on standing up a webserver from my house.
    Will then start streaming media.
    A 40gig drive should hold about 10 hours of video.
    I have been looking into some of those 'helmet cams' that bike racers and
    skydivers use. Want to use similar technology to mount a couple cameras
    onto the roof rack.
    I have always wanted to travel the country, will just do it so I can video
    all the different Rover events.
     "RoverVision" will be born hahahahahahahahahahahaha

    Pete