Re: LRO: Dodge front ends

From: Ian Stuart (Ian.Stuart@ed.ac.uk)
Date: Wed Jul 04 2001 - 10:39:13 EDT

    On Wednesday 04 July 2001 15:20, you wrote:
    > What qualifies a vehicle as a "real off-road vehicle"? What
    > disqualifies one?
    OK - real off road is something that you can use in a UK/ARC-style RTV
    event.

    Which probably doesn't help much...

    I'd guess that it's anything that could do a grade 3 trail (though all
    I know is that there are 5 grades, and #5 means winch required and body
    damage inevitable :)

    --
    Ian Stuart - EDINA, DataLibrary, University computing services.