Re: LRO: Aztec

From: Bruce D. Fowler (bf71iia@mint.net)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 22:46:17 EDT

    -----Original Message-----
    From: WhatsUp129@aol.com

    :>http://www.centralmaine.com/news/stories/010703trucks_m.shtml
    :
    :okay now, if you took your land rover off the road every time it shimmied
    or
    :shook after going over a bump, you wouldnt be going anywhere very often now
    :would you?

    You are joking?... right?

    Think I can count on one hand the times my rovers have been removed from
    service because of front end problems, and yes... I'm going all the way back
    to 1979 when I bought my first series rover.

    May I ask how many times your rover has been down due to front end
    problems since you have owned it, and how many miles do you put on your
    vehicle each year?

    my advice to them is to check the front suspension bushes.
    :
    I think you advice will land you a very high paying job with Daimler
    Chrysler,
    Give them a call!!

    Bruce F.