Re: LRO: RE: 95 RR

From: Perrone Ford (ford_p@nettally.com)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 17:34:36 EDT

    Marin's concerns about the 4.2 engine DO hold though.  If you are going to DOG the thing, then it might do you better to not get a 4.2.  But I have several friends with better than 100k miles on the clock with no real issues.  If you intend to do some towing, or other extreme work, then get the 3.9 swb like I have.  The extra legroom in the back of the LWB will certainly make for a more comfortable ride. I'm 6 feet tall and I have room to stretch my legs in the back of one of those.  Its really nice.

    Look here for an example:

    http://bvlr.com/browse.php?page=os&car=93

    -Perrone

    James G.Wolf wrote:

    	Certainly not for everyone as you have to be willing to get your hands
    dirty and let people work on your vehicle for tricky things, but certainly
    not the money pit some people would have you believe.

    So, this would be a good deal for the average Series owner. We mostly all do
    our own work dirty or not anyway. I am thinking about some comfort while
    traveling
    to dog shows with one to three dogs in crates. plus all the other stuff
    that one needs
    when doing a field course.

    Jim Wolf