Re: LRO: Leaf vs coil attitude, you guys have it made

From: Michael Hatton (mhatton@compt.com)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 14:09:58 EDT

    I was in the process of dismantling my SIII in our driveway in the middle
    of a Canadian winter, when a guy walking by stopped to talk to me. It
    seems he works for one of the Toronto LR Dealers. He seemed so impressed
    with my enthusiasm (insanity) for Land Rovers that he went home a got me a
    cap! He also invited me to go offroading when he takes clients next time.
    They can't all be bad....

    Michael Hatton
    1972 SIII 88"