Re: LRO: Re: Aztec

From: Rich & Lori Williams (paddlers@nwlink.com)
Date: Tue Jul 03 2001 - 01:35:43 EDT

    And not to sit around and bash other brands but since we're talking about
    how ugly the Aztec is, has anyone seen the Mercedes-Benz new "Vaneo"?
    Geeeez! For my money, I'll stay away from the newer cars. I need to
    replace SWMBO's Nissan at some point, but with what? I think a nice litte
    IIa SWB would be the ticket but it's an impossible sell. She wants one of
    those new VW bugs - she thinks they're "cute". Well, lets get the 109
    running first and see where that takes us.

    Rich
    '60 SII 109sw