Re: LRO: 101's and RR's

From: lroml@minbar.fourfold.org
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 23:07:23 EDT

    On Mon, 2 Jul 2001, Scott Wickham Jr. wrote:

    > So did I miss the Vampire at Ottawa or what?

    Vampire didn't make it. Engine problems. Jeff knows the details.

    > I saw Andrew's tan 101 and a ton of other great Rovers.

    Sadly, there were more 80" sitting in driveways in and around Ottawa
    needing work that were there! (Including mine sadly enough...). And Bruce
    made it through Customs with only one question with that paint job! If we
    are lucky some pictures may appear.

    > Nope, none of those ;)

    Rather thorough check I see... :-)