LRO: 101's and RR's

From: Scott Wickham Jr. (urbncby@sgi.net)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 22:04:09 EDT

      So did I miss the Vampire at Ottawa or what? I saw Andrew's tan 101 and a
    ton of other great Rovers.
      And I think I fixed Lucy so I'll be at MAR with her. Turns out it was the
    fuel lines. Not the dwell, not the timing, not the points, not the cap, not
    the rotor, not the carb diaphragms, not the spark plug wires, not dirt in
    the carbs, not the dirty filter on the end of the pick-up tube in the tank I
    dropped out, not the fuel pump, not the 2nd fuel pump, not the coil, not the
    vent to the fuel tank. Nope, none of those ;)

    Scooter