LRO: Hella 4000's

From: RON WARD (ronward@synovustrust.com)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 18:22:14 EDT

    Hey all,

    Sorry for the cross post y'all. I have a set of 4000's and need a mounting bracket for one of them. This is a squared off C-shaped piece of high impact plastic that has a metal "core". In other words, plastic coated metal bracket in the shape of a C laid over on its side... Anyway, one is missing and presumed dead by the previous owner so can anyone point me in the right direction for an internet source? I tried Hella themselves with no luck.

    Thanks,

    Ron Ward