Re: LRO: Re: Transfer Case

From: TeriAnn Wakeman (twakeman@cruzers.com)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 18:09:20 EDT

    >I've got a problem in removing the intermediate shaft in my IIa transfer
    >case.

    If worse comes to worse, you can always remove your main shaft output
    gear and unbolt the transfer case with the intermediate shaft still in
    there, then pound the shaft out from the transmission side.

    New shafts are available. Unfortunatly the special LR tool for
    extracting them are not.

    TeriAnn Wakeman Marigold Ltd.
    Santa Cruz, California Web design, site updating, testing
    webmaster@overlander.net search engine optimization, graphics
                                  and more

    http://www.overlander.net/Marigold/index.html