Re: LRO: Aztec

From: Brendan Evans (brendan_evans@nols.edu)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 14:03:33 EDT

    A local dealer picked up a few Aztec's, no doubt hoping that the
    influence of the National Outdoor Leadership School here in Lander
    would influence the purchase of these beasts. I don't think any of
    them sold locally here in Lander, WY. To follow up the Aztec the
    dealer now has a vehicle which competes in poor design.

    The Chevy Avalanche. I rode by the other day. It just may be uglier
    than the Aztec. Very close.

    http://www.chevrolet.com/avalanche/index.htm

    Regards,

    Brendan