Re: LRO: Aztec

From: RON WARD (ronward@synovustrust.com)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 14:20:18 EDT

    Didn't they give one of these things away on "Survivor" over here in the US? That prize alone would keep me out of the competition, not to mention the bugs and the hairy legged women running around...

    >>> brendan_evans@nols.edu 07/02/01 02:03PM >>>
    A local dealer picked up a few Aztec's, no doubt hoping that the
    influence of the National Outdoor Leadership School here in Lander
    would influence the purchase of these beasts. I don't think any of
    them sold locally here in Lander, WY. To follow up the Aztec the
    dealer now has a vehicle which competes in poor design.

    The Chevy Avalanche. I rode by the other day. It just may be uglier
    than the Aztec. Very close.

    http://www.chevrolet.com/avalanche/index.htm

    Regards,

    Brendan