Re: LRO: Re: Bottle opener on Series trucks:

From: Alan Richer/CAM/Lotus (Alan_Richer@Lotus.com)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 07:55:22 EDT

    Kindly explain just why, when on Canadian soil you found it necessary to
    use said bottle opener when Canadian beer has screw tops!!!! Hrmph.
    John and Muddy

    Because one must do this research when and where one can....eschewing the
    frippery of twist-off caps for the reliable solid 'thunk' of a bottle cap
    being pried off in the manner intended.

    I don't normally drink beer at home - like our British correspondent Frank
    Elson I am a Jaimeson's drinker.

                   ajr