Re: LRO: RE: New Guy or All about Joe

From: Joseph S Dufresne (Josad@networld.com)
Date: Mon Jul 02 2001 - 03:26:58 EDT

    Let me re-phrase that.

    Do land rovers use the hubs designed and patented by Warn, or a diffrent type?

    Joe

    At 11:59 PM 6/30/2001 -0600, you wrote:
    >There are Warn, Selectro, Fairey and one or two brands I can't think of.
    >The Warn design is very similar to the Warns on scouts.

    Joe Dufresne, josad@networld.com; ICQ# 25751950;
    http://tigger.tmcom.com/~josad/
    78 SSII; Smoking Scouts, Rocky Mtn chapter Recruitment officer for Smoking
    Scouts.

    "It's a farm implement thing, you wouldn't understand"