Re: LRO: Re: Kinda Long and Opinionated Leaf/Coil comments bewarned

From: Frank Elson (frankelson@felson.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Sun Jul 01 2001 - 18:04:35 EDT

    TA, like I said, you can try and fool yourself.... no bubbles burst here.
    If this is a series only list how come there are so many people on it with
    large American V8s in their vehicles? No Series that I know had a galvanised
    chassis either... :-)>
     Like I said, and like you said in a different way, this is a list for
    enthusiastic owners of Land Rover vehicles, many of which - by definition
    and the fickle finger of fate which kept early coiled 110s and 90s out of
    the US market - will be series.
      just 'cos you WISH a thing, don't make it happen.
    Best Cheers

    Frank
         "(o)======(o)" Bronze Green 110 CSW