LRO: Re: Leaf vs coil attitude, you guys have it made

From: Frank Elson (frankelson@felson.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Sun Jul 01 2001 - 11:26:01 EDT

    Andrew writes: >>>Think of how it
    > would feel for a Series owner to greet and Defender owner, only to
    discover that
    > the Defender owner didn't even know the two were related. That happens to
    us
    > Toyota leaf spring folk on a daily basis.<<<

    that happens to us in the UK! Hell, it even happens to me in my early 110.
    That's what I meant in my earlier posting that it isn't about suspension,
    it's about poseurs who have no idea of the history of the vehicle they are
    driving.

    and as for factory support, that's lip service.
     I have been asked by a Land Rover press officer to please park my tatty old
    110 away from their stand at a show. I've also not been able to get away
    from the factory for workers crawling all over it...

    Best Cheers

    Frank
         "(o)======(o)" Bronze Green 110 CSW