Re: LRO: off topic - fishing

From: G. Mugele (MewGull@vom.com)
Date: Sat Jun 30 2001 - 13:04:19 EDT

    >Nova Scotia an island???
    >Funny I never felt it move.

    Poking at an old familial wound. Once made a statement of
    geographic comparison of NS to Vancouver Island. My Canadian wife
    completely disagreed on the basis that a little bit of land bridge
    makes NS a peninsula whereas I contend the the biggest difference is
    the number of ferry boats. :-)

    BTW Vancouver Island does move... did a couple times so far this
    year, along with part of Washington state.

    G. Mugele