Re: LRO: benefits of coil springs

From: Peter Ogilvie (konacoffee2@hotmail.com)
Date: Sat Jun 30 2001 - 02:27:19 EDT

    Cheap buggah!! Mixing and matching and you blame abuse for breaking
    springs. I finally got tired of keeping my rusty springs going and opted
    for a set of parabolics. 2 years without having to swapout/make up a spring
    pack. Amazing how long new springs will last even though they aren't rust
    welded into an immovable mass like the typical sets I used to run.

    Aloha
    Peter O