Re: LRO: War Over Galvanizing Strange New French Guy

From: WhatsUp129@aol.com
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 18:42:53 EDT

    Jeff, "The Babes On The Beach Stroy" will, I expect, be one of my greater works. Chapter One: Blondes. btw, my source for my essay: my own head after collecting 4 years of knowledge on these things. I appreciate your correction. what i meant was that because of steel being rationed, it would have cost them more money to get the same amount of steel as aluminum. a twisted version of the old supply/demand rule.

    adam