LRO: Re: New Guy or All about Joe

From: Rodrigo Bejarano (RBK@ceibo.entelnet.bo)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 17:52:27 EDT

    "SIII doesn't look enough like a Defender "...... Defenders must be really
    different in the States...

    When I bought last year my 1992 D110 (used, with character marks, mud, etc)
    and proudly showed it to my wife, she just said: I thought you were going
    to buy a newer truck.. this is the same as the one your father has ('72 88
    SW), only longer.

    :-)

    Rodrigo

    1992 White V8 3.5 110 County (Consider as a stretched 90)
    La Paz
    Bolivia