Re: LRO: War Over Galvanizing Strange New French Guy

From: Bryan Hoult (bhoult@peoplepc.com)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 16:32:05 EDT

    On Fri, 29 June 2001, "Hope Peter" wrote:

    >Using Scout axles would be pretty good >idea if you dont mind making the
    >vehicle wider.
    >Pete

    Does anyone know if the Scout axles ever included Dana 44's? I followed a very nicely prepped late model IH Scout (77-78?) into work today, and I thought the diff looked Dana-ish. The truck had revolver shackles and was easily running on 35's or taller. The scouts are very popular where I live, and you hardly ever see a stock one. They are relatively cheap used so if you boff the truck off road, you can buy a couple of spares trucks for what we put into say ...........a Land Rover transmission.

    Bryan
    62 88
    70 109 "Genie"

    PeoplePC: It's for people. And it's just smart.
    http://www.peoplepc.com