Re: LRO: New Guy or All about Joe

From: Hope Peter (hope_peter@bah.com)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 13:56:29 EDT

    > >out here, that is a training wheel. 37/38 is the norm for many i run
    with,
    > >i'll probably go 35's on a landy
    >
    > THen you may have some minor cleearence peoblems to resolve.

    I put in a 2" lift and modified the stock springs to provide more
    articulation. I have 11.5" of travel in the rear and 8" in the front. I am
    running 33x12.50r15 mounted on Stockton Wheels 15x9's with 0 offset. My
    rear tires are hitting the inner wheel wheel and the top of the wheel well
    in the rear at full stuff. I need to lower the bump stops about another
    inch. The fronts are fine.
    If you are going to go with coils you will definately have more flex then I
    do. Using Scout axles would be pretty good idea if you dont mind making the
    vehicle wider.
    Pete