Re: LRO: Land Rover video

From: Michael Hatton (mhatton@compt.com)
Date: Fri Jun 29 2001 - 12:30:20 EDT

    I have to say Sorensen bad! too. I work on a high end graphics machine
    (Inferno on a 4 proc SGI Onyx RE2) and I still have to search out an NT to
    view client videos - grrrrrrrr
    LR content - still haven't heard a contrary opinion to having a bulkhead
    galvanised and warp, so I am thinking of going that way too!

    Michael Hatton
    Senior Visual Effects Artist
    Command Post Toybox

    1972 SIII 88"