RE: LRO: RE: New Guy or All about Joe

From: Scott Wickham Jr. (urbncby@sgi.net)
Date: Thu Jun 28 2001 - 20:19:34 EDT

    With the exception of the rear
    overhang, they are acutally a much better off road vehicle than a Series and
    do it a lot more smoothly.

      I don't know about that. If your talking bone stock, I'll take the Series
    for real off roading. Unless of course someone wanted to follow where I
    went in the woods, then I would take the RR. Oh look, there's the air dam.
    Here's the muffler. He went this way, I see a running board from here! Up
    in Ottawa last weekend there was a stock Disco on a trail with a very
    diverse group. He was dragging parts on the trail, moving all the rocks and
    tree limbs so he could make it through. Right behind him was a stock, faded
    red SIIa that made it look like he was on a run to get some milk. Ho hum,
    no big deal in my Series truck tra lala... Don't even get me started with
    the electrickery and those blasted dual carbs, well on my coiler anyway.
    Dual carbs, that's some odd British stuff.
      Disco 0
      Series 1

      Start adding some off-road goodies well, the score might even. Until you
    get to those two tree's that you have to drive through that are 66.5" wide
    ;)

    Scooter