LRO: Painless Wiring (Re: Re: Ex MOD 110 question-re:wiring)

From: Hope Peter (hope_peter@bah.com)
Date: Wed Jun 27 2001 - 13:00:09 EDT

    > Call Summit Racing in Ohio and get a kit from Painless Wiring. It's about
    > about $250 for a generic kit, $280 if you want 4 extra cicuits.
    > It includes a blade-style fuse panel, and wiring looms that accept more
    > things than even the nicest 110 requires - which means plenty of extra
    space
    > for lights, CB, vibrating mattress, coffee maker...

    http://www.painlesswiring.com/
    I love their products. I wish I had just purchased their harness instead of
    building my own. I did get 2 of their 7 circut waterproof fuse blocks and I
    love em.
    If you are thinking about redoing a system and don't care about being
    concourse(sp) correct I would highly recomend their stuff.

    Have a question about lights. Instead of having the hi beam switch select
    between hi and low beam why not just have it turn the hi beam on or off,
    without effecting the low beam. I know that it is possible to wire it up
    this way, so the low beam stays on when the hi beams come up, but is it bad
    to do?

    Pete