LRO: GPS and Speed

From: Nick Danger (nick@hackermonkey.com)
Date: Sun Jun 24 2001 - 22:40:50 EDT

    I got my GPS today. A Garmin eTrex Legend and I LOVE It. It works great, got
    the dash mount and its perfect for viewing instead of my speedo (that always
    reads 0mph anyway)

    So, on my ride home I had a quick (1 exit) stint on the highway and I got
    59.9 mph it read as max (averaged about 58 on the highway) This is a 72
    Series III with a Superwich overdrive. It wasnt floored but I dont suspect I
    had much more to go. This sound about right to everyone? Not worried, Im
    satisified but Im curious if this seems about right!

    -Nick