Re: LRO: Land Rover video

From: Gowyn Wilcox (gowyn@home.com)
Date: Fri Jun 22 2001 - 10:11:18 EDT

    Hi there, had a look at your video and here are a few suggestions.

    Slow the frame rate down to about 12fps. At 12fps it's still a fluid
    presentation. Right now yours is at 30fps. At 12fps you will need less
    than half the data you have now, i.e. <2mb.

    Also, fool around with a couple of different codecs. I use Sorenson but
    Cinepac works well with pc's too.

    Good luck, I think you're biggest improvement will be the frame rate.

    Gowyn.