Re: LRO: Yellow Knob will not stay down

From: Brendan Evans (brendan_evans@nols.edu)
Date: Wed Jun 20 2001 - 17:45:51 EDT

    Do you have an overdrive installed? It could be that where the
    overdrive lever attaches, and the yellow knob moves, the two are
    running into one another. Have you opened up the floor to see what
    is happening? When the PO of my rover installed the overdrive he did
    not take care to make sure that the shaft of the yellow knob could
    get by where the over drive lever attaches.

    Brendan