Re: LRO: Re: Re: Freewheel hubs

From: Frank Elson (frankelson@felson.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Tue Jun 19 2001 - 17:09:08 EDT

    you write re the Royle Family: <<<> They just announced the birth of
    Elizabeth last month. So I think we are
    > fairly current.<<<

    funny, they called 'him' David in the UK :-)>

    btw Caroline Aherne, the co-writer, producer and one of the actors has just
    left the UK to live in Australia saying she will never come back. No more
    Royle's and no more of her two other brilliant characters (which you may not
    have seen over there) Sister Mary Immaculate (a foul-mouthed nun!) and Mrs
    Merton (a pensioner chat-show host who insults all her guests)... but also
    no more drunken brawls in the streets of Manchester. A flawed comic
    genius...
    Best Cheers

    Frank
         "(o)======(o)" Bronze Green 110 CSW