Re: LRO: French car

From: Frank Elson (frankelson@felson.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Tue Jun 19 2001 - 17:15:12 EDT

    no problem with Citroens. SWMBO has one parked outside the house right now.
    Well, it has Citroen badges front and rear and that's who I made the cheque
    out to...er... that's it, oh, I went in it once...

    wouldn't like to drive it across a ploughed field tho'
    Best Cheers

    Frank
         "(o)======(o)" Bronze Green 110 CSW