Re: LRO: Guinness

From: Frank Elson (frankelson@felson.freeserve.co.uk)
Date: Mon Jun 18 2001 - 14:21:03 EDT

    blimey,
     I've done a lot more than that - had a two pager about my heart condition
    last week (complete with pics of my heart, the one's Geoff's seen), and one
    about Red Rose Forest; the Huddersfield Narrow Canal; digging up a garden
    for a little girl who disappeared during the war; the civil war thing.. am
    currently working on a series about unsolved murders...
    they work me hard!!
     but the web page people are on another planet...

    Best Cheers

    Frank
         "(o)======(o)" Bronze Green 110 CSW