LRO: Tomb Raider, very very little LR action but lots o Angeline Jolie

From: Gerry Elam (k7lro@msn.com)
Date: Sat Jun 16 2001 - 00:16:11 EDT

    Robyn (my 12-year old daughter) and I went to see Tomb Raider this
    afternoon. LR has a 110 in the movie and supposedly, you can purchase a
    Tomb Raider 110 version in the UK.

    I was disappointed by how little time the 110 gets in the movie (probably on
    screen for less than a minute) but the fact that Angelina Jolie gets a lot
    of time more than makes up for it. :-)

    Robyn loved the movie.... I thought it was so-so.

    Cheers,
    Gerry
    PHX AZ