LRO: Marins being offensive again!

From: Robert Ries (robert_ries09459@yahoo.com)
Date: Fri Jun 15 2001 - 07:13:38 EDT

    "Anyway, if anyone by chance did take offense at the
    statement, none was intended." -Marin

    Well Marin, I am offended!! I am part Irish (well, my Dad's
    stepmother was anyway...) and I didn't find it amusing at all.
    (snicker, snort, harumph...) I say you owe me a pint, Guiness
    of course, and a triple of Black Bush, as penalty. I'm also
    English-Scottish-French Cannuck-Indian-German-American, so don't
    start anything or I'll drink you bankrupt! :>))

    =====
    Robert D. Ries
    SSgt, USAF
    Burwell, England