Re: LRO: In a fog

From: TeriAnn Wakeman (twakeman@cruzers.com)
Date: Thu Jun 14 2001 - 15:44:12 EDT

    >Where can you find the heated wind screen at a reasonable cost?

    They can be pricy, esp if purchased from a US mail order company. I
    bought mine while in England from Craddocks and brought them home as
    baggage.

    > What is the power draw of it, I heard for a questionable source they're a
    large
    >electrical drain?

    Sorry I have not measured the current draw. I run a large alternator so
    it isn't noticable to me.

    TeriAnn Wakeman Marigold Ltd.
    Santa Cruz, California Web design, site updating, testing
    webmaster@overlander.net search engine optimization, graphics
                                  and more

    http://www.overlander.net/Marigold/index.html